If you have any mapping/tracking issues with your VR2 Sense controller, it is best to do a reset.
Resetting your PlayStation VR2 controller can help resolve issues like connectivity problems, button mapping issues, and tracking issues.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your PlayStation VR2 controller:
1. Turn off your PlayStation 5 console and unplug your PlayStation VR headset from it.
2. Locate the reset button on the back of the PlayStation VR2 controller. It's a small hole labelled "Reset."
3. Use a paperclip or a similar object to press and hold the reset button for at least five seconds.
4. Release the reset button.
5. Turn on your PlayStation 5 console and plug your PlayStation VR2 headset back into it.
6. Press the PS button on your PlayStation VR2 controller to connect it to your console (you may need to pair it again by using the included cable).
If you're still experiencing issues with your PlayStation VR2 controller after resetting and recalibrating it, you are welcome to contact our friendly customer service team for further assistance.